A full fledged modern hospital exclusively for early cancer detection, treatment, post treatment follow-up, management of terminally ill patients at an affordable cost and to carry out research.
The Trust’s vision is to provide a comprehensive service ranging from prevention, early detection, treatment, follow-up of cancerous patients and care of the terminally ill.
- Cancer should no more be a burden to anybody; the treatment cost must be affordable for every cancer patient.
- Expansion of the hospital into a full-fledged, comprehensive cancer care institute (including facilities of radiation therapy, chemotherapy and surgical oncology for cancer patients under one roof)
- Incorporation of the latest screening, diagnostic and treatment modalities in the future.
- Commence courses in the different fields of oncology.
- Start research programmes in the field of oncology.
- Start a pain & palliative care centre free of cost for the terminally ill patients.
- Our ultimate goal : LET'S UNITE & CONQUER CANCER.
Puducherry Cancer Trust, with 100 Philanthropists from different walks of life, aims to provide a holistic approach in the management of cancer. This Project is the brainchild of people from different countries and social systems with a common dream.
» View the Trustee Members
The board members represent the interests of the trustee members. They are Responsible for policy matters & Governance.
» View the Board Members
Different Committees are formed to implement and ensure fast & smooth, operations of the project and to sustain quality
» View the Committee Members